Telling your guests that they can't bring their precious little ones to your lovely affair can be a hard thing to do. Here are 5 ways to word "no kids" on your invites!
1. Please join us for an adult reception at 6 o'clock.
2. Although we love your little ones, this is an adult-only affair.
3. [x] seats have been reserved in your honor. Please let us know if you will be joining us!
4. To give all our guests the opportunity to celebrate without having to worry about little eyes and ears, we politely request no children.
5. Unfortunately, we are only able to accommodate children in the wedding party at our reception.